Sunday, July 11, 2010

Exactly A Month Ago

All this while I told Allah, that He is the only one that can take care of my wary heart
That if he was being untrue to me, Allah will one day show it to me of his (dis)honesty
Exactly a month ago
Allah, the Al-Mighty, the Only One that knows it all, the Only One that knows everything, from the hidden and those of not, showed me what I have been praying for.
I was presented this huge challenge
And I redha.
Along our lives, we might have abandoned Him once too many
And for that I am tremendously humiliated. Embarrassed.
I wouldn't question His decision and justification for Allah only does things with good intentions
But I wouldn't have a clue how to cope with the challenge or how to hande it if it wasn't for Him, either

Exactly a month ago
He had presented me the proof before my eyes
The things I needed know to judge what these last 4 and a half years have been
I still don't know what to do with it
And only He knows best.

Exactly a month ago
I knew what I've been wanting to know
And all the while I thought it was unpretentious.
And I was wrong.

Exactly a month ago
I finally knew that you were untrue.
Not even to yourself.
And that is the saddest part of it.

Exactly a month ago.
I set my heart never to trust again
But only in Allah, I shall place my trust
For there is no power or might that is greater than Allah's.

Exactly a month ago.
I was left with a scar that shall remain for the rest of my life.
And if nothing prevails, that will be the only thing you have ever given me.

Write & I Shall Heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment